Machining 4.0 is a European funded project to improve capabilities of machining SMEs. The goal of the project is to increase the innovation level of machining SMEs and transform them into more competitive enterprises.
- 10 European partners across the Northwest Europe Region
- A ‘machining 4.0’ web portal gives SMEs free access to relevant knowledge about innovative machining technologies. An overview is given of relevant technologies, possible applications, practical examples and testimonials
- A cross-border field lab network integrates seven regional application labs and gives companies open access to innovative technologies and inspiring demonstrators.
- Workshops will be set up for SMEs so that they can work with these technologies in their company
- A voucher scheme will be set up to provide financial support to companies wishing to transform their production